Hollyleaf's Hope forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have fun here rpg and have a great time.Invite your friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime Empty
PostSubject: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Hollykit prodded Spottedkit "hey spottedkit want to play."
Back to top Go down
https://hollystar-1998.rpg-board.net
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

Location : In StarClan, leading others in the wrong direction >:)~

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm

"Uhh... s-sure" Spottedkit mewed, shyly
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

"ok come on i'll show you around before we play follow me...."Hollykit mewed walking out the den.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm

"O-okay" Spottedkit followed her
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 am

Featherstar qiuckly grab Hollykit on her scruff and used her fore paw to scoop Stoppedkit and brought them both inside her den. "Hollykit what did I tell you before you leave the den" she mewed then gave both her kits a lick on their heads.
Back to top Go down
Winterfang
thunderclan
thunderclan
Winterfang

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:27 am

"don't be that harsh to them" Winterfang meowed then gave his paw a lick. "Besides there learning and I'll watch them okay, if that makes you feel better" he meowed giving her an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 am

"please daddy would you?"Hollykit asked round eyed.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Spottedkit sat where she was, to confused to say anything in defense
Back to top Go down
Winterfang
thunderclan
thunderclan
Winterfang

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am

"Sure and besides how can I say no to a kit" Winterfang purred
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Featherstar glared at Winterfang then mewed "Alright then but please don't let them get hurt and Spottedkit stay with Hollykit but don't bother the warriors too much and leave the nursery alone, Moonfur had her kits so stay away from there" She mewed looking at them proudly then left to go organize a partol.

Ooc: hey spottedkit sorry I acidentally put stoppedkit on the first reply and nice picture though my cous wants a cat like that
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Spottedkit didn't want Featherstar to leave, but she didn't want to bug her either... So she left it at that

ooc: tnks X3 The type of cat she it is, is a munchkin... probaly cause is a smaller cat
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am

Ooc: That's the name Iwas trying to remember And like I said she wants a cat like that.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

ooc: Cool ^^

IC: Spottedkit padded up to Hollykit "S-so... What are we going t-to play first?"
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:20 am

"well how about Mouse and warrior i'll be the mouse and you'll be the warrior."Hollykit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"O-okay" Spottedkit smiled, pouncing on Hollykit
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Hollykit purred happily then dahed out of Spottedkit's grip.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Spottedkit chased Hollykit across the nursery "I'm gonna catch you!" she purred
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Hollykit giggled as she ran"no you won't!!!"
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Rabbitheart felt something bump into him and look down to see two kits
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Snowpelt was laying in anest when she felt a strong kick and yowled"THE KITS ARE COMING!!!!!"she yowled.

"I'm sorry Rabbitheart...."Hollykit mewed looking at her paws.

Brambleberry rushed in"i heard someone yowl...."He mewed then looked at his mate"Snowpelt are you ok?"he asked.

ooc:Featherstar can yoube the meddie for me please
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Skysong quickly ran towards Snowpelt "Brambleberry, I need everyone out" she mewed with fear in her voice.

Rabbitheart quickly pushed the kits away from the nursey "stay here" he meowed looking at the nursery den
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Brambleberry nodded"Featherstar come with me and anyone else besides Snowpelt."Brambleberry mewed.
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Featherstar nodded and pick up her kit and Rabbitheart picked up her other kit.

Skysong felt Snowpelt getting weak with each contraction.
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

ooc:i have a prophecy we can use for this it is somewhat like the prophecy of the power of 3.the prophecy is A mother will die but two kits one with the stars in her paws and the other will hold darkness upon his paws.the kits nam will be Lightkit and Darkkit Darkkit is the kit with darkness in his paws and Lightkit is the kit with the stars in her paws.

ic:Snowpelt pushed as the last kit came out.One a light ginger she cat the other a dark black tom."Tell Brambleberry i love him and to take care of our....kits."Snowpelt mewed as the life ebbed from her body andshe went limp.
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Ooc: Nice okay

Skysong couldn't believe it, she lost Snowpelt but the kits she quickly started licking them both but they need a mother what about Featherstar, no she's the leader the clan needs her I know Moonfur yes she got out of the den and called Featherstar who put her kit down, walking towards Skysong, she saw Snowpelt who didn't move "What is it"she ask looking away "Ask Moonfur if she can suckle this kits, I need to talk with Brambleberry" she mewed looking at him who sat waiting in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollyleaf's Hope forum :: Windclan :: camp clearing-
Jump to: